How to use the add-on?
- Create headers to understand data: Add-ons -> Social Share Counter -> Start -> Create headers.
- Paste a list of URLs into the first column.
- Type =ShareCounter function in the next column cell, pick the first URL you want to check and press Enter.
- Click and drag a handle, dragging down the column from the cell with the =ShareCounter function to execute the process for other URLs. Verify up to 20 URLs at a time.
- Wait a few seconds to get results.
- Now you can move forward with other URLs in your list.
What do result columns mean?
- «FB shares» column shows how many Facebook shares the URL got.
- «FB comments» shows how many Facebook comments the URL got.
- «FB reactions» shows how many Facebook reactions the URL got.
- «View posts» column shows a link to direct search in Facebook.
How can I get more URL checks?
- Open add-on’s Sidebar: Add-ons -> Social Share Counter -> Start.
- Choose the amount of checks you want to buy.
- Pay securely with Stripe.
Do you have a demo video on how to use the add-on?
If i don’t want to use the amount of checks I own, will I be refunded a partial amount?
No. Upgrade account fees are not refundable.
If you didn’t find your answer in our Support Center, ask your question directly on Contact us page.